Thursday, October 27, 2011

wow!

FYI!!!!! I had the two CUTEST photos of Henry ready to upload and they will not work!!!! I am so sad you all have to miss out on his cuteness!!!! 

I think that is the longest I have gone without blogging! This month has been a blast.  Lots of fun with family and friends.  I cannot believe it is almost NOVEMBER?! Where did this fall go?

I am not going to even try to catch this thing completely up to date.  Henry has been up to a lot of new things.  He is sleeping better than he ever has.  While Jordan's mom was in town he had one of his worst nights ever.  He woke up at 10:30 pm and cried until 2 am.  It was so terrible but I am so happy we made him cry.  After that he hasnt pulled an escapade since.  He still has to cry himself to sleep for both his naps and bedtimes but I guess that is just his style.  

In September he also started peeing in the potty.  I have not officially trained him because I am too lazy but I am thinking of trying this next week.  He is so cute when he pees in the potty, he pushes a little squirt out then gets up and runs around screaming "yayyyyy." Then he asks for a cookie.  

Hank has also been extra cuddly and loving lately.  He loves sitting in my lap and resting his head on my shoulder.  The other night I had a Bible study at my house with some friends.  Jordan was supposed to watch Henry during it but Henry insisted on staying with the ladies.  The entire time he just sat on my lap and listened to everyone talk.  Then when we were done he pointed to the paper I was reading from and said "Jesus" over and over.. it melted my heart.  
Like I mentioned earlier Jordan's mom was in town for a little over a week.  She ended up staying a day later than expected because she was sick the first few days she was here and then Jordan got sick.  We had a great time and made some great progress on Baby Girl's nursery.  I will post pics when I am finished but I love the way it looks so far.  My mom got laid off from her job in September and shes been a huge help as well.  Its been so fun having her not working.  I forget what it was like before when she worked full time all those years! 

Speaking of Baby Girl.. I am so excited to meet her.  Its crazy how much love I feel towards Henry, and knowing that is going to multiply is mind blowing to me!! So far I have gained 20 lbs.  I am getting more and more uncomfortable as days go on but it is certainly nothing to complain about.  I dont remember if I have mentioned it on here but we have her name.  I LOVE the name we picked and am curious what others will think because it is a little different.  I have a middle name that I love but Jordan is not sold on it yet... its only a matter of time! muahaha.  I told him if he could come up with a better middle name we will use that one.  The only name he has suggested for the middle name is Florence.  Because thats the town he grew up in.  We named our son after his grandpa and I told him we cant just name all our kids after everything about his life.  SHEESH! ;)

Okay well it is getting late so I better get off here.. I just wanted to update because it is seeming I am finding less and less time to do so!! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

oooh i want to know baby girl's name so bad! i can't wait another 2 months!!!

Rene` said...

I had such a wonderful time at your house this week and Henry was so well behaved - I loved seeing him snuggle against his baby sister :) The nursery is absolutely adorable and I'm just as excited to learn here name as I was for Henry's just two years ago! xoxo