God has been blessing me lately with the realization of how sweet life is. Many days of being a mom I count down the hours until I can put Henry down for bed because I am so tired. Instead lately I have been wishing my days were longer and that this season of him being young will last forever.
I am cherishing all the giggles, stories and intimate times we get to spend just the two of us... and the special limited time we get until the new little lovie comes in December. I love feeling the emotion of love and excitement and joy I get from my little family. It makes me long for heaven and to know my Father deeper than I already do today. LIFE IS GOOD.
1 comment:
Oh Elizabeth....I love you! Can't wait to be with you all!
What a great picture.....can I have a copy??
Post a Comment