Sunday, September 25, 2011

a peek into this past summer!


Like I have already said.. this summer was CRAZY busy.  I am so thankful we had the trips/experiences we had but am so excited for this fall. :) 

We had a great weekend at home with no set plans.  The weather was great and we got to spend a lot of time with the neighbors and getting stuff done around the house.  Henry is loving being home.  He is such a sweetie.  Jordan and I find ourselves saying out loud how sweet he is multiple times a day.  

This weekend Henry was not obeying Jordan so he got a spanking.  He was crying pretty hard for a minute then stopped and looked at Jordan and patted his little bottom with his hand and said "more." At first we were laughing so hard that he was asking for another spanking.  Then it kind of freaked me out... why would he ask for such a thing?! Even though it was funny, I hope he does not ask for one again! 

No new pregnancy news! I have been packing on some pounds and my belly has been getting in the way a bit lately.  But I honestly love this pregnancy! I love feeling this baby girl kick and squirm around in there.  

Anyways here are some fun pics from this summer. 








LOL this was Henry's dancing face at the wedding we were in!
Here are some pics from our trip to Chicago...







3 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

Now that person knows how to take a sunset picture!!! :)

homeseed said...

i love that you're belting your belly :) :) :)

ohhh carolyn. what a gem she is!

miss you guys!

Nicole Andre said...

bahaha!! I LOVE THESE PICS!!! you look SO beautiful and i love the one w/ carolyn and marilyn hey hey!!