How far along: 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: 10 pounds total. I gained about 5 pounds since my last appointment.. my doctor was excited about that and its normal to have a "growth spurt" around this time. Best moments this month: feeling movement all the time. I love feeling my baby kick and wiggle! I love looking on pinterest for inspiration for a nursery. This month has been so busy I have not got anything done for the baby.
Food cravings: none... but I am def hungry all the time. Its annoying.
Gender: Sweet baby girl
What I miss: Not having to pee every ten minutes.
What I am looking forward to: This is going to sound bad but I am looking forward to not having trips to go on. We have been on the go NON-STOP and I hate it! I want to clean my house and organize and just get back to the normalcy of life!
Milestones: This is not a milestone but I think its funny... I thought of this because of the word "milestones" but I LOVE the name Miles. Its one of the only boys names I really LOVE LOVE LOVE.. and we cant use it.. Our baby would be called Miles Stone. BOO....
Another funny thing.. I love my friends. A friend and I have the same doctor so we are going in at the end of the month together for our appointments. Shes going in for a Pap and I am going in for my OB check up... who does that?! Gynocologist dates... hahahaa.. Hopefully we will get a bite to eat after or will go shopping or something afterwards!
I need a photo of my belly! I will try to post one soon!
1 comment:
how have you only gained 10 pounds in 24 months??? that's crazy!
Post a Comment