Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a trip to Oregon

Sorry I have not been blogging.  I went to Chicago to visit my sister with a friend and my mom, then left for Oregon the day I got back.  Things have been so chaotic around here! We got back from Oregon on Sunday, had plans every night this week, then yesterday Jordan, Henry and I were all in a wedding.  This coming weekend we leave for Detroit for our 4th Annual Muskiefest! 

I have photos from Chicago but I ahve not uploaded them to my computer yet.  I did snatch a few photos from my mother in law from Oregon.  I will share those below.  

I hate being as busy as we have been.  I love my ordinary life and miss it a lot.  I was tucking Henry into his crib tonight and was thinking there is not much more time left where he is my only baby.  I cherish every day I have with him and he is such a joy.  He has been hilarious as usual.  At the wedding we went to yesterday he was a dancing MACHINE.  I wish I had a video.  He did not want to leave the dance floor and he was waving his arms as hard as he could up and down over and over... then whenever the songs would stop he would say "more" until the next one started.  The song "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas came on and he was so happy... on the car ride home he kept singing "WHOOO HOOOO" over and over.. (You know the part.. I gotta feeling.. WOO HOO.. that tonights going to be a good night...) It was so adorable. 

I was also wondering as I was tucking Henry in if he and Jordan and God for that matter really know how much I love them.  I feel so much emotion for all of them and put so much effort into my relationships with them.  I hope when Henry grows up he can say "I  felt so loved by my mom." .

Sorry this post is kind of all over the place.. but whenever I get the urge to write something  I just do it because I dont know when the next chance I will have to write! I hope to write more often though.  


I love being married to Jordan. :) 
Henry naturally was posing like this on his own.. I guess him and his daddy really enjoy relaxing together! 





4 comments:

Brittany Rossman said...

oh my goodness!! He all of a sudden looks so grown up. Just got to spend time in Florence with everyone and I can't believe we keep missing each other by about a week every time I'm home =(

The Caswells said...

Such cute pictures!!! :)

Alison said...

Love reading and seeing all the pics. Once you get back to your routine and before your baby GIRL gets here we need to get together again. :)

Kathy Stone said...

Love the pics!!!