Saturday, August 6, 2011

How far along: 19 weeks.. and some. 
Total weight gain:
 3 lbs.
Best moments this month: finding out our baby is a girl!! I know I am biased but this baby was the cutest fetus I have ever seen.  She was so mellow and sweet.  She gave us the thumbs up while we were watching and had her legs crossed the entire time.  What a cutie.  
Food cravings: none really.  Nothing healthy sounds good to me at all.  I have to make myself eat well.  Although I dont crave unhealthy foods either.  Nothing just sounds that great.  Water tastes so gross to me.  I have to make myself drink it.  
Gender: Sweet baby girl
What I miss: The only thing I ever miss.. ALCOHOL! haha. :) I have been looking on pinterest for clothes ideas for pregnant people.  Last pregnancy I wore sweatpants the entire time.  I am trying to get more motivation to get dresses while pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: buying clothes for the baby and also doing her nursery.  Girls are so much easier to shop for/find inspiration for! 
Milestones: I dont know what to answer for this.  haha. I am having such a great pregnancy! And I loved seeing that baby on the ultrasound.  I did not expect a girl at all!! I told my mom and Jordans family in a creative way.  I bought a pink bib and wrapped it up.  When we got back to my moms house Henry pulled out the pink bib and handed it to her (my dad was out of town so I just told him over the phone.)  With Jordan's family I called Jordan's uncle and told him to pick up some pink balloons and have them waiting at the house for when the Stones got home.  Here is a video of their reaction.  PRICELESS!!!  

I also have some other REALLY REALLY exciting news! My sister in law Courtney is pregnant!! And due in March! I am so excited Henry and baby will have cousins to grow up with! So fun! Congrats Court and Paul. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

This is hilarious! I was curious if Courtney was pregnant when John turned to her and said, "You're having a girl?" That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

3 lbs?!? Impressive :) Congrats on the precious girl!