This Wednesday we find out if our baby is a boy or girl. I feel like this baby is the first true "mystery".... Last time with Henry EvERyONE said they thought it was a boy... so when we revealed the gender everyone was like "Duh!!"
This time I have absolutely no inkling at all... I would love for Henry to have a brother to grow up with... (I loved having a sister growing up and Jordan always wanted a brother when he was younger.) But it would also be really fun to have a girl and have one of each sex. I will be so happy with either but the suspense of not knowing is killing me! :)
Jordans family wants me to call or text them and tell them what it is but you all know that is not how I roll!! I have to think of a creative fun way to tell them... muahahaha.
I have had no negative pregnancy symptoms this time around.. no morning sickness, no pain and am sleeping great! The doctor said she thinks this baby is going to be a sweet easy girl because everytime she searches for the heart beat she can find it within a second. (I dont know that that is a good indicator of anything! ha!) this baby's heartbeat is faster than Henry's was... my stomach is also higher than it was with Henry. Which is awesome because I can wear my shorts without them feeling tight.
Sorry there is no real news... I am so excited to have another baby.. I love newborns and how snuggly and sweet they are!!!
So what do you all think?! BOY OR GIRL?!
2 comments:
I guess boy! For no other reason than our small group struggles to give birth to girls! If you switch to a different small group before your Wednesday appt, you may have better luck having a girl.
I love our similar but different posts too! You can tell me! I like to know what other people are having :) And I love that everyone is different. When i was pregnant with Mr. Newton, someone told me, "I hate when people don't find out. It makes me so mad." I thought it was funny that she would get so mad about my decision!
Oh and I'll guess girl! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment