life has been full here at the Stone's. Yes days are full of plans, diaper changes and naps. But they are also full in other ways, deeper ways. Mornings here are happy, full of playing with cars and coos and babbles from a sweet baby girl. They are also full of close friends coming over with their kids... sometimes out of their pajamas, sometimes not.
Henry's vocabulary is full of "right now's".
"Mommy I want a snack.. right now"
"I want to watch Cars... right now"
"I don't want you to go to the bathroom...right now."
"Daddy, no talk to mommy... right now."
Its too funny that he thinks adding "right now" will him what he wants.
For just having a baby my schedule also seems to be a bit full. My friend and I are co-leading a Healing and Deliverance class at our church. *similar to the one I took last summer. Our small group also just started an intense discipleship training called the Story Formed Life. I love both of these things but all my extra time goes towards these groups and the assignments they require.
And on a grosser note. Hosanna's diapers have been full of poop! For a few weeks Hosanna was having the hardest time pooping. She was in so much pain and just could not figure out how to push it all out. Well ladies and gents she has figured it out! ;)
Last week we dipped our toes in the potty training pool. Lets just say the water was a little too cold for our liking! :) Henry did okay.. peeing on the floor half the time and on the potty half the time. Then he just became disinterested. Now he talks about how he wants to pee and poop in his diaper. I continue to ask him and encourage him to go but I am not going to get upset about his regression.




3 comments:
i love reading your updates, elizabeth. i miss you guys. you have such a sweet little family life now!
When did he start the "right now"?
That is hilarious!!!
I miss you all!
Love, love that little smile on Hosanna as you kiss her.
And Hank in his undies is pretty darn cute, too.
Miss you! Muah!
Post a Comment