Monday, March 19, 2012

I've been wanting to write a post dedicated to Henry and his most recent sweet/funny ways... but I am nursing right now and I can't type very well. So that will be my next post. Instead I will post some photos I have taken of Hosanna. I will let the photos do all the talking... and yes... she is as sweet as she looks!









4 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

She is just precious!!!!

Katie said...

she's gorgeous, elizabeth! such a pretty girl. love her little headband :)

Rachel Jones said...

Such big smiles - what a sweetheart!!!

GRANDMA SHIRLEY said...

Your are so very good at blogging just like you are at being a mommy. I love you sweetie. When I was your age I was not near as smart or as wise as you are. Your family is so adorable. Love and hugs,
Gr Shirley