Saturday, July 21, 2012

Trip to oregon!

For some reason Saturdays are the only days I seem to blog.  Probably because its one of the only days Jordan is home to help with the kids.  And a great help he is. I look at other blogs and get jealous of all the edited, artsy photos I see, but know in this stage of my life its not tangible... esp considering how I am breastfeeding right now while typing.  Talented i know... 
  We've been out of town off and on for the past three weeks and are finally settling back home.  This time was a rougher transition home than before.  Hosanna doesn't do as well as Henry did on planes.  She barely slept.  It was totally worth it though.  

We had a great trip full of laughter and crying. *thats what you get when you have a 3 year old, a 2.5 year old and two babes together for 10 days!!* We camped, went to the coffee shop daily, hit up the beach, played pirates and relaxed.  
 Aunt Lala got Henry a new backpack.  He's ready for school but forgot one important thing... his pants.

 Breastfeeding buddies
 I can't believe how ripped Kate is.



 This is as close as we could get them. Haha








 Jordan and I went up the coast for our anniversary dinner.  We went to a fun restaurant and I got a margarita and got pretty tipsy.  Needless to say it was a lot of fun.

 Om the way back from the date we stopped where we got engaged.
 Hosanna has two teeth now.  Teething was such a big deal with Henry, with Hosanna they just kinda popped through.


This last gem is Jordans senior photo... had to snap a shot of this one.  Love the shell necklace!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Hi friend! I have missed you. I'm glad you had a great trip. I am very jealous of your trip up the Oregon coast. It reminds me of our babymoon - we loved it! Can't wait to see you guys sometime soon!

Kathy Stone said...

Loved loved loved having you here!!!! I miss you all so very much!

Katie said...

so fun! love the anniversary picture and the breastfeeding buddies, haha! and jordan's senior picture of course! he hasn't changed a bit ;)

Unknown said...

bahaha, the senior pic at the end made my day!!!! What a stud!! So happy you guys had a blast but even more happy you're HOME now so I can see you! :o)

~ MaK