Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WANTED:

So you guys... here is a confession.  My dream "mom" car is one of those older station wagons.  You know with the third row that faces the back.  Honestly, I love the way they look and would love to drive one!! Is that weird?!  Having wood paneling would be icing on the cake but beggars cant be choosers ;)

Anyways, I thought I would just post on here that we are looking for one.  We are in no rush but if you have a neighbor that has one, or see one for sale, (even if it's in another state) let me know!
Cant you totally see me driving this?  I would love it because whenever our friends would see the wood paneling they would say "Oh there is the Stone's!" 

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

haha - love it!
Joe's family had 2 growing up - the huge buick ones and it was the same way, people would always say "here come the Joneses!" :)

Rachel Jones said...

Ok so I saw 3 woody station wagons in one day & thought of you each time. It's a sign that you need one! I was seriously going to get the phone number for you if any were for sale!!

Brittany Rossman said...

Move to Oregon, there is one for sale in our town =)