Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring!

I am hoping spring has finally sprung.  Jordan just took both kids out on a bike ride in his new bike trailer.  Its one of his favorite things to do with them.  I just made a dessert for my mom's birthday tonight!! **Happy Birthday Ma!**

So many great things are happening right now.  Weather is turning which means more time outside.  I just bought a HUGE bubble wand that is supposed to make a 6 ft bubble.  We will see if that is true. I hope it is because that would be amazing.  :)  I will post a pic of that on here for sure!

We are taking this spring to enjoy friends and family and simplify our lives.  I decided to deactivate my Facebook indefinitely.  There is nothing wrong with Facebook; I just hated the way it gave me a false sense of connection to people.  If I really want to know what's going on in people's lives I will call them or check in, instead of stalking.  I may get back on at some point but for now it has been a great change/choice for me.

We had a great Easter this year.  We also did our first annual Seder meal with some great friends.  We simplified it to make it easier with young kids.  We ate on the living room floor and had an awesome time of fellowship.

We Stones may not be rich, and we may not be hip, but by golly we have some AMAZING people in our lives.  Maybe that is why life seems so full around here.

Here is one of the only pics I took of our Seder meal.  Artsy far sty, eh?!


Kids finding a few Easter eggs at Grammy and Big Buddy's.  

 I simply cannot handle how cute Hosanna is in this pic.  She seriously looks like she's about to go off for her first day of kindergarten.  Look at her little smirk.  The sweater she is wearing was mine when I was a babe!
Happy Easter from the Stone's
Yesterday Hosanna had her first pigtails.  We all just marveled over how pretty she looked.  Now every time someone says the word "pretty" she points to herself bc she knows how pretty she is! (and smart, and funny and special too...)

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

Such cute pictures!!! :)