Me and Jordan are so blessed. Last night we went on a 300 dollar date for about 30 bucks. I love going to plays and musicals so my mom got me two tickets to see "Jersey Boys" on Broadway across America. It is Broadway plays that travel across the US and that was the one that happened to be in Cincy. I LOVED it. We were in the seventh row!! It was a musical about the group The Four Seasons. It was hilarious because we were probably the only ones in our section that were under 50. The Four Seasons have tons of popular songs like "Sherry" "Big Girls Dont Cry" "Walk Like A Man" "December 1963, (Oh What A Night)" and so on... If you know their music, the main singer's voice is amazing. It is so high and nasaly, so it was incredible to hear the actor portraying him sound exactly like the real singer. I did not think Jordan would like it but he LOVED it too. You could tell we were not too familiar with the band because Jordan wispered to me "We need to get the Jersey Boys cd," when in fact the bands name was not the Jersey Boys. It was kind of like a concert since they played so many famous song and all the old people around us were singing along and bopping to the music. I am such a sucker for musicals! ;) If you dont have a problem hearing some cuss words I would really recommend this play! Now all I have to see is Wicked.
We also went to the Melting Pot before the play. That was delicious as well. We went online before hand to see waht time they open and they have a ton of specials that can make your experience cheaper. For instance if you live in Cincinnati, you can get 15% off on Tuesdays. Or if you come in and dine between 5 and 6 you can get the four course fondue meal for 28 dollars a person. So we did that. :) Plus we had a gift card.
I have one more final today then I am done. I cannot wait. Then I can start getting in summer mode of chillaxin and hanging out. I posted the only picture I took of last night. My camera died after I took one picture so I couldnt take anymore. Hope everyone is doing well! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment