So all winter I have been looking forward to the nice warm summer weather. I couldn't wait to go rollerblading, swimming, take walks, and so on and so forth. Well along with the spring breeze and chirping birds, I forgot what else comes with it, sneezing every second, watery dripping nose, itchy eyes and throat. My usual seasonal allergies have turned into a disgusting sinus infection. I cant breathe at all and I feel terrible. Some girl came up to me in class and told me I am always sick. I think its because I am always blowing my nose and sniffling all over the place. Today when i was making a latte I think a little bit dripped into the milk canister.
Another reason I have not been enjoying this delightful weather is because this year the cicadas have come up from the ground. They only come up every 17 years and they live for a few weeks, mate, shed their skin everywhere then die. I am not usually scared of bugs but these ones are so big, have scary red eyes, leave their skin everywhere and make weird noises. They are everywhere too. Blah!
J and I are going to the pool for the first time tomorrow so I hope my health along with the bugs will cooperate so we can have a fun day. :)
1 comment:
You are now in the home stretch - one more week of tests and you can relax and enjoy the summer. I am praying that the allergy/sinus stuff will go away and you can get back to your good old self. Yikes - I hope that drop into the latte wasn't mine!! love ya!!
Post a Comment