Well Jordan and I had an amazing time in Oregon. We both feel super rested and had a great time with his family. It felt like a real vacation! :)
It is now really feeling like summer back home. It was about 80 degrees today and no humidity. (Jordan gets excited about that, humidity makes him feel wet.) Today we had a great day off work. An old lady friend of ours was in town today so we hung out with her. Then headed to the Y to workout and go to the pool. Jordan kicked my butt at the gym which I was really grateful for. I am not a motivated person so it is nice to have a hyper-motivated spouse. :) The pool was awesome too, there is this really fun slide that we went down a few times. It was all kids going down plus me and Jordan.
Now that we are home I am trying to think of all the things I have been wanting to do but did not have time becasue of school. I want to add more ideas to my "crafty" journal. I just started it not too long ago, but it is a book of party ideas, songs, recipes, crafts, art, etc... I always feel better about myself when I get to be creative! :) I am also looking for recipes that are healthy and easy to make, while being relatively cheap. So if you have any send them my way!! :) I also am making a mypublisher book for my first year of marriage. I hope I can get these things done this summer
Below I have posted a link to a video that I thought was really interesting. It is called "Why Americans are Fat Without Trying". Its about ten minutes long but there was a lot of information I had never heard before. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk996gYrDxQ
No comments:
Post a Comment