Well I am definetely in summer mode. It is almost three o clock and I met with a friend for a few hours and now am sitting back in my bed. :) When Jordan gets done with his talk for Thursday, we may go rollerblading or something.
Sunday night we ended staying the night at my parents house because Jordan didnt get back to pick me up at my moms until 9 and I had to work up in Loveland at 7 the next morning. Well when we got back yesterday evening and got ready to take a shower, there was mold everywhere in the shower. It was so strange because we were only gone for one day and all the sudden there was blackish green mold all over the tiles and in the tub. So I got out Scrubbing Bubbles or whatever its called and scrubbed away. I then started looking all around my apartment and realized it was a bit dirty (I can always tell by my hair clumps in the corner). Then come to think about it, I havent cleaned in a REALLY long time. Soo instead of spring cleaning I conducted a summer cleaning. So far I did the bathroom. I am now today going to clean out my closet. I cant dust because I have really bad allergies so I leave that for Jordan. :)
This summer has been good so far. I am looking forward to July 4th for when my great pal Kellyn comes into town! Hope everyone is doing great! Muah!
Love, E
No comments:
Post a Comment