Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

well a lot has happened since I last posted. Good and bad. A few weeks ago I had a weird seizure thing at a resturant and had to go to the hospital. I thought I had a heart attack since I had such bad pain in my chest but they couldnt find anything wrong with me at the hospital. I am going to go see a heart specialist sometime soon so I will keep everyone posted on that.

J and my anniversary was last monday. Our car broke down that day so we just stayed at home, played Phase 1o and I made dinner. It was fun getting to spend some time with one another. We are also going to celebrate Wednesday on Rob and Jeans boat. The four of us are going to have a relaxing day on the water.

Though times have been a bit crazy the Lord has really been blessing us. We found someone who would fix our car for about 100 bucks where we would have been paying about 700 dollars at the mechanic.

Jordan and I have also been connecting really good. It has been fun to have such a relaxing summer so we can spend so much time together. :) Today we just hung around the house and read together. Tomorrow we are going to the Beach waterpark because I have some cousins in town. It should be a lot of fun.

I feel like I am rushed writing this because we are about to go to the pool but I just wanted to write an update real fast. I will write a more insightful post soon. Love you all!

No comments: