Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bumming around

Well today was a good day but from just hanging out so much, I am beginning to feel a bit lazy. You know you are sitting too much in a day when your bottom is numb. Tonight we took my parents out to dinner at a fish restaurant and it was de-lish. :) However, after watching shows online all evening, Jordan and I have decided it would be good if I developed a beneficial hobby. Kellyn is coming in town tomorrow and she is going to teach me how to use myPublisher better. I have it but dont really know how to use it. So look out everyone, I may be popping out some mad graphic designs your way!! :)
Ok well thats all for now! Short post, I was just waiting for Jordan to get done writing his talk for tomorrow nights group. And now he is done. Night night party people.
Love, E

No comments: