Thursday, August 21, 2008

beautiful day

Well the end of the summer is rolling around for most people. I however, have over a month before going back to school. I have had an unbelievably blessed summer. Much relaxing, a few vacas and lots of memories with friends.
This morning Jordan is at work and I am at home hanging out til he gets off at two. It is so weird becasue there is so much to do around the apartment but I just find myself wanting to do other things than clean. Cleaning is so boring. I just dont think I am the best Suzie Homemaker, which I guess is okay. I guess Jordan can just be a Stevie Homemaker. haha.
Anyways, it seems like the Lord is doing some pretty amazing things lately around here. But always with that there comes a lot of denying to ourselves. Lately a prayer of Jordan and mine is that we could begin to emerge ourselves more into community. We want to know what that looks like for us as a married couple.
Well thats it from me for now, I am getting a bit hungry so I think I am goign to make some pasta. Everyone have a good one.

No comments: