Since we have been back from Kiawah we have been LOVING the Olympics. A few days ago we went to some friends and decided we should get dressed up for the occasion. So I was on the Dream Team, which I am now learning is really now called the "Redeem Team". And Jordan was a track star. I dont know why but I find it so fun dressing up for things without it being a costume or dress up party. Here is a picture from the lovely event.
It is so weird to me how these athletes in the Olympics can be so motivated. I heard that Michael Phelps spends 5 hours in the pool a day training. 8 pieces of gold is not worth pruney hands from being in the water, in my opinion.
Today Jordan and I have the day off so we are going grocery shopping, swimming, then we have group later this evening. Thats all from me for now! Hope everyone is doing good!
Love, E
No comments:
Post a Comment