So I was getting ready for church, as I normally do, and I realized some things I do may not be normal. we do not have a body sized mirror in our apartment so after I pick out and outfit, do my hair and get dressed, I have to see how I look. I set my digital camera on my desk, set the timer and take pictures of myself to make sure I look okay. I never really thought about it much but I guess that could be really weird to other people. haha. I think its pretty smart!
Last night was our fantasy football draft. I think our team is going to be pretty good. I am excited for all of the games to start. I hope we win!! Okay well I have to go pick my sis, Allison up at the airport!! Shes staying here for a few weeks! How fun!
Love, E dogg
No comments:
Post a Comment