Monday, October 20, 2008

no fun blog...

I have a few blogs that I tend to look at every dew days. Most of them are of friends who have cute babies. It made me realize that my blog is probably not as fun as those peoples blogs. I dont have a cute, chubby innocent little cuddly thing on my page!!! Oh well... I am sure that time will come soon enough. I hope everyone who reads this enjoys it, even though I am not as cute as a baby! haha.

So my computer died, :( So sad, but it showed me how blessed I really am to be in community. If I need to write a paper I just run down the street to the guys house. Then, I just found out another friend is going to GIVE us his computer!!! :) We are so blessed. Most people would have to go out and buy themselves a new computer.. but not us! hehe.

Well I hope everyone is doing great. I have a TON of homework to get done before KATHY comes into town tomorrow!! We are going to have so much fun. Hopefully I will take some fun pix to post on here!

Another side note, but as many of you know I am not a musical person. I dont get moved as easily as others by music nor do I really care about music. There have been two songs lately that get me really excited and make me feel loved by God. One is Dark but Lovely by Sarah Edwards. Another one is When the Saints by Sara Groves. The lyrics really pump me up and get me excited!! WOO HOO.. Go Sara(h)s!!!

No comments: