I have had so much homework lately. I thought Id take a quick break and update on here. School has been kicking my bootie lately. I have had so much homework. Luckily though, I only have 8 months left until I am done for good. :) Today is Jordan's first day at work being Assistant Manager. I know he is going to do an amazing job. Hes one of the hardest workers I have ever met in my life.
God is really doing some amazing things in our hearts lately. I have been so excited to be directly in His will, even if it means laying down my agendas. I really feel like I have been tasting the fullness of joy that comes with following Jesus. We also have some fun visitors coming soon. Kellyn, my bestie from TU is visiting this weekend and in a few weeks Jordan's mom is coming to visit. That is a special treat because we dont get to see her as often as wed like.
Well thats all from me for now, sorry its nothing earthshattering or too exciting. Would love to hear how everyone is doing.
Love, E
1 comment:
what about the old coochster coming home??? i probably didnt get mentioned because i took your shirt without asking :) love ya and cant wait to see youuuuuu!!!
Post a Comment