So we have already had some flurries this fall/winter! I dont know why but for some reason I am so into the holidays this year. I cannot wait for Christmas. I already know what I am getting most people and am just excited. Any time Christmas songs come on I get so happy!!! Hopefully my overjoyed excitement wont run out fast especially becasue it isnt even Thanksgiving yet! :) Speaking of thanksgiving, I cant wait to eat Turkey! Yummy! with gravy!! haha.
I think another reason why I am so excited is because I get a month off for Christmas vacation. I am really looking forward to relaxing and spending time with friends. :) Too bad our apartment is too small for a tree. Maybe next year!!
I have been super busy with school. I have two huge papers due after thanksgiving then I am done!! Jordan has been busy with work. Hes doing a great job and getting through his training slowly but surely!!
I am sad my blog has been a bit boring. My computer died and Jordans is so slow, I cant upload pictures onto my blogging site. Hopefully when we get out new comp from a friend I will be back to a fun bloggy!! :) This Friday we are going to a Taylor party where anyone from our church who went to Taylor can come and hang out. We are making icecream so it can be like Ivanhoes. Then on Saturday we are going to the UC Bearcat football game. I am also excited for that because even though I go to UC, I do not feel like much of a Bearcat. It should be fun! Then on Sunday is our community Thanksgiving. I am making beer bread and a salad with homemade dressing. YUMMY!
Well thats it for now! I will update again soon! Love, Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment