So last night Jordan and I came home early from Thanksgiving dinner because he had to be at work at 3:30 this morning becasue of Black Friday. We both fell asleep by 9 pm. (Food makes us tired!!) I woke up as he was leaving and said goodbye then fell back asleep. Jordan and I always sleep with our bedroom door open. Well I woke up around 4 am and heard someone (or something) walking around our apartment. When I tried to lift my head up to see who it was I couldnt, I felt like I was pinned down. I then looked up a little and realized someone had shut our bedroom door. I tried to scream and yell "Jesus help me" or pray and my mouth would not open. I remember my arms feeling like bricks and I moved them toward my mouth to pry my mouth open so I could pray outloud. I still tried to speak and no words came out. So after a long struggle I shut my eyes and continued to try to pray. After a minute of relaxing with my eyes shut, I opened them, and the bedroom door was opened again and I was free to move and speak as I pleased.
I dont really know what to think about this encounter but I am glad I was praying. WHile it was happening to me all I could think was "If God is on our side who can be against us?" Even thought a demon was in/on me for a moment, I wasnt that scared. I was more confused and felt so strange I had no control over my body.
Anyways, just wanted to share my weird experience!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment