Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cheery christmas!

So far this Christmas season has been so much fun. Jordan and I have gotten to spend tons of time together and its been so much fun. We get along so well and think eachother is really funny so that helps. :) We have gotten to spend a lot of time with our small group and other friends which has been so much fun. Its fun to get into the Christmas spirit, it kind of slows us down (unless you go to the mall). Jordan and I have gone to a few christmas parties which are so fun but I feel like all I have eaten lately is carbs. I need to go to the gym! :) We have Jordans work Christmas party on friday (which should be the most wild of them all) then our group Christmas on Thursday. I cannot believe it is two weeks until christmas day!! Where has the time flown?

Sorry this post is scattered and kinda pointless but I just wanted to update with whats happening this holiday season! Merry Christmas, Oh yeah.. if you havent seen it rent Love Actually. Its my favorite Christmas movie!

No comments: