Wednesday, December 17, 2008

chillaxin

Well I do not have many complaints regarding this Holiday break (other than my buttcheeks being a bit sore from laying around so much). Yesterday Jordan and I had the entire day off. We watched two movies, Christmas ones of course, and went to the guys house for International Tuesday night dinner. We had duck tacos from China. They were delish! My sister is home from TU and I am excited to hang out with her as well.

Jordan and I had some good connect time yesterday. We went over to the guys' in the morning and prayed together in their prayer room. We havent connected really well in prayer in a long time and it was good. Its so weird because we both love Jesus so much, and love eachother so much, you think we would make more time to do things like that together. I feel so loved by Jordan. I love that he sees things in me that I do not see in myself. He calls out life in me. Complacency is not an option in our marriage which I am so grateful for (even though it can be hard or annoying at times). Its so fun to have a husband that loves giving. Whenever weve seen someone with a need this season, we have been able to help them out a bit which is so fun! **Stepping down from soapbox*** Sorry if I just bragged about my husband, but I really really love him and I realllly REAALLY enjoy him. Hes my buddy, my dawg. haha.

Well I will end this post with my 2008 Holiday Movie Checklist (these are all the movies I have watched thus far)
Love Actually ** all time fave!!
The Family Stone ** was better the second time
Elf
White Christmas **kinda annoying
Home Alone
Home Alone 2 -watching today!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

You are hilarious! I can't wait for you to get here!
Love Mom