Tuesday, November 11, 2008

update

Sorry it has taken me so long to write. There is a LOT going on in our household but with some of the things I just dont even know what I would post! Anyways, we went to Pittsburgh this weekend to visit a good friend, along with going to the Steelers game. It was great for Jordan and I to get away, but those stupid Steelers could not pull off a win! :( haha. My friend is engaged and it was so fun meeting her fiance. Its great when you meet someone who is marrying a good friend and you can honestly say you think that person is perfect for your friend. (wow long akward sentence) haha.
On Friday I went to a very interesting conference on Transgender people. I did not know much about this population but thought most Transgender people were gay people who didnt want to be their own sex. Man was I wrong. If you have a min PLEASE watch this video. It shows children, who since they are born believe they are the opposite sex. I really admire the parents for loving these children even though they are transgendered children. There are more parts to the special you can watch if you want more, but here is the first one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utpam0IGYac

Jordan and I are getting excited for the holidays!! We are going to be celebrating a lot this year with some friends. We decided we will go over there throughout the holiday season and watch Christmas movies. So we are looking forward to that.

I will post a more personal update soon but i have so much homework to do today. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: