Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life with the Stones

Well things have been super busy around here like normal. This past week I had a lot of homework along with community activities. Now starting this week we not only have our Thursday group every week, but we also have our Sunday couples group each week and Jordan has started a Monday night group for people at his work. Lets just say we are going to be "grouped" out. Hopefully all the groups will be just layed back and hang out time, moreso than intense conversation. I will probably have an ulcer from the overactive group attendence.

Anyways, I planned a random thing this week (which I never do) and asked if anyone at group wanted to go out and get sushi after group. Mind you our group gets out around 10, so we got home from sushi around 12:30. It was fun to do something spontanious. I never do stuff like that. Man was the sushi good! Its probably one of my favorite foods.

So this week Jordan is going to Colorado to hang out with his buddies from college. I wish I could be going to, but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. Men only. Whatevs.. haha. I think I will have fun though because this weekend is a womens retreat with the church. Its nickname has been "Sexcipades" because I guess thats a lot of what we are going to be talking about. Then my mom and Chels and I are headed up to Taylor to visit my sister and friend. So busy busy weekend ahead!!

I am trying to embrace the busyness of our schedule. I figure I will probably never be this busy for the rest of my life. And I see the light at the end of the tunnel... 12 weeks til freedom!!!! Okay well I have to get ready for church now. I am chasing around first through fourth graders... joy! :)

No comments: