
Jordan's surprise Birthday breakfast!! All the guys and me!

Jordan's favorite restaurant with my fam, his mom and his BFF, Matt

Jordy and his mommy

Brewskys with my brothers!!
Jordan's mom is visiting for the week for his (not such a) surprise birthday. On top of that Jordan's best friend Matt also came for a visit! Jordan's mom's visit was supposed to be a surprise but I blew it. I was taking a nap and accidentally told Jordan his mom was coming in my groggy state. Anyways, its been a great visit with much relaxation. Unfortunately I have been at school and my internship most of the visit but its been tons of fun none-the-less. Its nice having a mother in law that I love!! Above are some pictures.
1 comment:
Oh Elizabeth - You are so sweet - and SO easy to LOVE!!!
Thanks for the neat visit!
Post a Comment