Monday, January 24, 2011

home sweet home

oh man! it feels so good to be home! so good to be in a routine.  so good to have the normalcy of life back.

i have had so much fun snuggling my little man since we have been back.  his vocabulary is growing every day.
here are some of my favs.
when I read him books if i pick a book he likes he nods and signs "please."  if I pick one he doesnt like... he sweetly says "no" and signs the "all done motion."

after eating something yummy he gets this mischievous grin and says "nom nom".  hahahha. I say that a lot so i think he got that one from me.

he knows the sounds that some animals make.  for cow he says "Mmmmmmm..." sheep is "bah." and any other animal is "Rrrrrraaaarrrrr." What a crack up.

my little guy is quite the dancer.  any music he hears he LOVES dancing to it.  what a fun baby boy!

i am so thankful for the new attitude the Lord has given me lately.  Instead of just getting through each day I feel purposeful and joyful.  SO AMAZING.  

Here are a few pics of his cuteness.  I am bummed they are so blurry but you can tell he is so sweet in them!


3 comments:

The Caswells said...

Love that little man! And you too :)

Katie said...

i always love coming home after a long trip. there is definitely something to be said for routine! i love the little henry tidbits - the "nom nom" is my favorite!

Nicole Andre said...

the last one of hank in the swing is HIlarious!!