Monday, January 31, 2011

I had been wanting to blog all week but I could not think of anything to blog about.  

This week has probably been my favorite week with Henry so far.  He has so much energy.  I never know when he is ready for a nap anymore because he goes nonstop.  I just give him naps when I am so tired and I need a break!! 

Now when I say gimme a kiss Henry will pucker his lips and kiss.  No matter what we are doing he will stop to give his mama a kiss.  so sweet.  He has also discovered wrestling.  He loves to lay on top of me and roll around.  Silly boy.  

I am now slowly attempting the weaning process.  Hank loves to nurse and it makes me sad to think of not nursing him anymore.  I am taking my time but am thinking about weaning so I guess that is the start of the process?

We are supposed to get an icestorm tomorrow.  I HOPE we dont... Ice is miserable.. BLAH!

I am determined to learn how to use my camera better... I love taking pics but there is still so much to learn. YIKES.

No comments: