sorry I have been gone for so long. I was in the beautiful state of Oregon for two weeks. I had my phone turned off and took a break from blogging. I am back home and ready to pick things up where I left off.. I have a lot of pics to post but I will just post one now..
This picture is of Henry with the baby picture of the original Henry... it is crazy how much they look alike!!! I had a great time in Oregon but am so glad to be home and back to a routine and a predictable life.
4 comments:
i missed you! glad you're back :)
I'm also glad you are back, AND I love that picture of the Henries. So funny!
We miss miss miss you!!!!! It was so great having you all here!
that is CRAZY! I can't believe how much they look alike. They seriously look like the same person.
Welcome home. Glad you got a good break from technology!
Post a Comment