
So I was THRILLED on how many Christmas cards we got this year!!! There were so many amazing ones. Every year I usually pick a favorite but I could not do it this year! Thanks everyone who sent me a card.
Jordan was looking through our pile of cards and asked me what we were going to do with them after christmas. I told him I usually just throw them away... He then had an idea that we stick one of the cards on our whiteboard calender each week and pray for that family. I am so pumped!! What a great idea!!!
...so be encouraged if you sent us a Christmas card!! We will be praying for you!!
Our Christmas was great this year. We stayed at our house for Christmas eve night for the first time.. We went to benehana's for dinner with the family. It was so delish!! That is probably one of my favorite Christmas traditions. To make the night fun Jordan and I blew up the air mattress and slept in front of the fire, by the tree. Henry didnt like the gifts. He was afraid of the wrapping paper. What a silly boy. My parents over for breakfast and stockings in the morning (Carolyn stayed home bc she had a migraine)
Our church gave out free poinsettias at the christmas eve service,... we went to all the neighbors houses Christmas morning and gave out the poinsettias. I LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS.. and I also love that I felt so comfortable stopping by on Christmas morning.
Later in the day we went to our parents for gifts and a delish dinner. LOBSTER and STEAK! Yum. Jordan got me Big Buck Hunter video game... (when we went to Taylor we would go on dates to Walmart and played the Big Buck Hunter arcade games.)
Anyways.. all that to say.. we had an amazing Christmas!!!
4 comments:
i love that prayer idea AND big buck hunter... you and jord are such a sweet couple!!
that is really neat that you will be praying through your christmas cards. awesome idea! AND i love that you guys slept under the christmas tree on christmas eve. i might steal that idea when we get back to cincinnati! glad you had a great christmas, and so so SO glad i got to see you!
wow elizzy! this post make me want to cry tears of joy. i think im emotional today.. haha love you!
also i love that xmas card picture. i want to do that.
Post a Comment