Sunday, December 5, 2010

what I believe?? and my love language


I dont want to make a cheesy list of things I believe... so I will just share a random thought I have been wrestling with.
 
I believe that having a relationship with God is in every moment choosing INTIMACY with him over anything else.  It is not about doing what is right or putting your time in.  Instead it is a romance.. its about choosing to trust Him with everything that you are.  I have been in a hard place for the past week and I have been trying to ask myself in situations... is this going to better enhance my intimacy with Jesus?? Will I know him as a person/lover/friend more?? Will this bring the Kingdom to Earth or activate the Holy Spirit in my life.  
That was yesterdays post...


HERE IS TODAYS.. What is my love language??

I am kind of needy when it comes to love languages... haha.  I think I am a well balance of all of them (Gifts, Quality Time, Physical touch, Words of affirmation, and works)  For instance... if Jordan comes home and gives me a gift but doesnt help with Henry I will not be too happy.

I like the whole "love languages" thing but none of them really speak to me that much.  I try to love Jordan in a multitude of ways... knowing the love languages helps me kind of check the bases on whether I am loving him well in the different areas.  

FOOD could be my love language.  When Jordan takes me to a nice restaurant and lets me get a glass of wine... let me tell you... I feel loooved.. and get all giddy!! WOO HOO!

Here is a random picture for the grandmas so they can see Henry again.. haha

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

Thanks so much for the random pictures! You know me....I do love to see them!
Love you!
Momsie