Saturday, December 18, 2010

things I have learned recently and my ipoddd

hmm.. what have I learned recently...
heres what comes to mind...
...you dont need to have a ton of food at parties.. instead have things that you know will be a hit.
...white elephant parties are overrated...
...."ugly christmas sweaters" are now cool and cute in an odd way
... I am no longer fashionable...
... I have let myself go at a ripe age of 24.
... If it is too cold outside, you can hang Christmas lights inside your windows and they carry the same effect.
... Its hard to keep relationship with neighbors in the winter. Everyone is hybernating.
...Christmas cards are the bomb.
... So are christmas carols. especially when Jordan and I harmonize. we rock.
and here is the first 10 songs that pop up on my iPod when it is on shuffle.

1. the long day is over.. norah jones
2. I cant believe it.. keith green
3. curbside prophet.. jason mraz
4. i could sing of your love.. sonic flood
5. fire fall down.. hillsong
6. much.. ten shekal shirt
7. Caccini: Ava maria.. Andrea Bocelli
8. this every day love... rascal flats
9. californication.. red hot chili peppers
10. shameless... garth brooks

wow.. there you have it!!

Sorry I have been half doing these posts.. my sis is in town and we have been hanging.. aside from that I have been doing christmas parties out the wazooo.... i am a party animal.

No comments: