
These hotties live upstairs in my house. I dont know what it is like to live without them. They are amazing ladies who truly love the Lord. Honestly I have never met a group of girls that treat each other so well and respectfully. I am so lucky to have them living upstairs and see the dedication and joy they have while sharing there lives with one another.

I also live with these crazy cats... well not Sam (the girl on the right) but I love it whenever she comes over. Michael worked with Jordan at Starbucks and he has also been a good friend to Jordan for a while. I have gotten the privilege of getting to know him and Sam better. They are probably two of the most fun people I have ever met. They make life seem so enjoyable and I think of the word "joy" every time I think of them.
See... why does a girl need pets... I have 5 amazing people to live with my family!!
1 comment:
Thanks Elizabeth! That was so sweet to read what you said about my housemates and me. love you!
Post a Comment