I watch my shows on HULU or have them DVR at my moms... I watch the entire season of Modern Family, and Parenthood but am lucky if I get to see any of the other shows by chance! :)
Here are some of my favorites
LOST- best series ever!! I was really happy with the ending.. great show!
Modern Family- my favorite characters are Cam and Manny.
Glee- love the songs.. the plot is so so...
Parenthood- great characters and story line.. makes me smile every week!
Top Chef- inspires me to be creative with cooking
Football- I love watching the Red Zone channel along with Steelers games.
(embarrassed to admit)
The Real Housewives shows--- (hey sometimes seeing how other people's lives are a train wreck builds my self esteem and makes me appreciate my own life.. haha)
Teen Mom- I have no excuse for this one.. its just a good show!!
There you have it.. are there any other shows I should try??
1 comment:
I'm confused....you watch a LOT of TV for someone who doesn't own one...please explain =)
Post a Comment