I asked Jordan what he would say about me for this question. He said that when I have a list of things I need to get done. That is kind of true. Even if they are small things I get very overwhelmed knowing I have to do them. I know some people like lists.. I guess I dont.
I also get stressed out when people close to me are going through hard times. I take on their burdens and it effects me. It can be very annoying because usually there is nothing I can do about it.
When Henry cries a lot it can stress me out too.. I am usually on edge after being with him if hes been crying a lot.
There you have it...
also this holiday traffic stresses me out.
1 comment:
i agree! holiday traffic stinks! although-i enjoy a good list :)
Post a Comment