Ali's sister got into a serious car accident last year. She was in critical condition and had broken many bones in her body including her femur, pelvis and collar bone. By the grace of God, Sarah (Ali's sister) has fully recovered from her accident.
Rather than just being thankful that her sister survived, Ali decided to take action and do something to give back. She is hosting a blood drive on December 29th.
I did not realize this until Ali pointed it out to me, but her sister and MANY MANY other people, would not survive accidents and other conditions if people did not donate blood. It is such a small and easy act of service that is guaranteed to bless someone in need.
With that being said.. I have to confess I have never given blood before. In high school I tried and they said I did not weigh enough. And unfortunately I cant give on the 29th because I will either be pregnant or just had a baby.
Will you consider going to 20th Century Theatre on December 29th and donate your blood? The drive is going on from 2-8pm. Make it a date with your husband, then go out to eat or go with a friend you havent seen in a while.
All the info for the drive can be found here.
Ali, if you read this! Thanks so much for taking a step of action/faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment