




We had a great Easter. I am sure it was similar to everyone else's: family, church and nice spring weather, men sitting around watching golf. :) Henry loved Easter. He loved looking for eggs. My mom filled them with teddy grams and goldfish and he couldn't have been happier. Jordan would say "He is risen" and Henry would say "Indeeed." It was kinda cute.
Look at Hosanna in that bottom pic. Doesn't she just look like an angel?? She is a little angel. I can't get enough of her sweet sweet baby-ness.
This warm weather has me fooled and thinking its close to summer. I went swimsuit shopping the other week for a "mom" suit (no bikinis this year) and it was the most depressing thing I have ever done. I have 7 more pounds to lose until I am at my "normal" weight. On one hand that does not seem like a lot, yet on the other hand that is quite a lot for someone with my frame. Thankfully, I am not hard on myself and love myself no matter the size. But it would be nice to not have arm fat flapping in the wind and a muffin top hanging out of my shorts.
This week Henry started saying "I need" before everything he says:
"I need to watch Cars"
"I need to go outside"
"I need chips" (He said this one at 7 am this morning.. wishful thinking buddy!)
Today he kept saying "I need to watch Cars over and over and over." I was getting frustrated and said, "You better watch it buddy." meaning watch his attitude.
He smiled really big and replied "Yeah mom I better watch Cars."
He is too smart for his own good. Rascal! :)
1 comment:
Easter basket in one hand....car in the other!! Such cute pictures!! I love you all!
Post a Comment