Sorry if this blog is going to turn out weird! Blogger must have changed their settings in the past week or so and I don't really feel like playing with it right now. Anyways, I know I haven't posted it on here before but Hosanna is a great great sleeper. I hesitated on posting about it just in case she turned into a bad sleeper but she still is doing an amazing job. Every night I put her down between 8 and 8:30 and she wakes up anywhere between 5 and 6:30 then goes to sleep between Jordan and I in bed unil 8. Having a baby that sleeps is SO nice!! I did do some "sleep training" with her. Just the "sleep. eat. awake" routine from Babywise. I was sososo much more comfortable letting Hosanna cry it out. With Henry I felt so bad that he was in his crib crying and with her it just seems normal. Mind you Henry would cry for two hours some nights and Hosanna cries for ten minutes tops! :)
Things have been pretty normal around here. Henry still enjoys going to Big Buddy and Grammy's house. We were over there one night this week and he said "mom and dad you leave. I want to be here by myself." So we left and let him stay the night at their house!! *It was a great break for me!
Growing up my favorite movie was Newsies. I introduced it to Henry yesterday and I was so surprised how he sat and watched it. During all the dancing scenes he gets up and dances and tries to sing with them. During the fighting scenes he grabs and sword and pretends to be in a fight. I would much rather turn that on for him to watch instead of Cars!! Or Toy Story!
Hosanna is getting dedicated at church this Sunday. She is such a joy and is so pleasant. She smiles with her entire face and she just lights up the room. Don't you guys love the quilt she is laying on in the above photo?. My dear friend made it for her and its so pretty!!!





2 comments:
you are such a cute and pretty momma!
I love seeing your beautiful family and reading about how you love your husband and children. Blessings on you.
Post a Comment