It is such a privilege God gives us to raise children. It's days like today that make me want to embrace the craziness. Enjoy the repetitive days of playing "big race" with Henry's cars. Take off when we randomly feel like going to the park or mall or friend's house. Smile and bear through the times Henry is wanting me to feed him or help him with something he is completely capable to do on his own.
I guess I feel emotional because raising kids is hard work. Often times we have to choose if we are going to survive the days or thrive in them. The raw feelings are there because I don't want to drop my kid off at the bus stop and then wish I would have made more of these special years we have together.
To all of you moms whose kids are starting school I pray a blessing of confidence and joy over your child as they embark on this new adventure! I pray your hearts would be at peace and that you would be proud of your hard efforts you've poured into your kids thus far!!
Happy School Year!!
2 comments:
I love Hosanna's green outfit! so cute. And great insight about school and how quickly this crazy season of being home with little kids will end. what an honor we have to raise up disciples.
I remember how sad I would feel at the end of August ....... Knowing the kids were headed back to school and another sweet summer was over!!!
Post a Comment