


I have seen many people have started blogs to allow people out of town or just anyone, know how they are doing. I thought this would be a great idea and would also get me in the habit of taking pictures to post on here!
The Lord has been so great to me and Jordan lately. I dont feel there has been a season yet that he hasnt been teaching us many things. Today we both have the day off so we are visiting Shirley then hanging out with Kim Massey since Matt is out of town.
My prayer is that this blog will allow everyone to know and experience the faithfulness the Lord has for Jordan and I, along with all of his children!
Jordan has had the song Beauty for Ashes stuck in his head all week. As he was praying about it this morning he felt the Lord tell him that Isaiah 61 was a theme verse for our small group along with him and I personally. Its crazy how the Lord wants to take people that are completely broken and use them for his kingdom. Along with that he wants to honor them and call them His own.
This past weekend the guys (when I say the guys I mean all the guys in our group) hosted a Passover dinner. It was really good and fun, great fellowship! Here are some pictures from that event! One is of the food, the other of me and Jordan, and the last one is of Rob and Jean, two of our favorite people!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!
1 comment:
That is very neat!!! I love it and I love you both!
Post a Comment