Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ATTN All Pregnant women...





So I am about to go to bed and Jordan and I happened to see that American Apparel has their own pregnancy line out.  I was interested in what this line would be so we took a peek.  They have absolutely GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! Like seriously, where would someone where this?? A roller skating rink?? A clown party?? Costume party as a beached whale?? Like really, look at it.  Imagine the beautiful pregnant person you know wearing this (I am picturing Jordans sister). hahahahha. It is beyond words.  Picture someone wearing this to a baby shower?? Or where? It doesnt seemed designed for pregnant ladies considering they have to pee every second and these outfits have multiple layers.  I almost think its a joke since its called "Yo Mama."  You know like "Yo mama's so fat she sat on a rainbow and Skittles popped out.." Remember those?  Well I had to share. Hope you enjoy!! :)


No comments: