Monday, April 20, 2009

my last project

So now that I am done with my sister in laws baby shower gift I can post it on here! She got it and my mother in law said she really liked it which makes me happy!! Its a bouquet made of baby onesies.  I love the way it turned out! So cute!! You roll up baby onesies, socks and spit up towels to make different buds.  I then arranged it with some cute flowers.  Thankfully I have a strong grip, which made it easier to wrap the floral tape around the bouquet.  

Do you like it?!  Who knows, maybe if you get pregnant I will make you one! hehe.
PS- Yes I am looking at myself in this picture..  I am a weirdo... haha.

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a fun idea...it's so cute!

andy & kacia said...

i love how it turned out!!!! start selling on etsy, strong grip.