Thursday, April 9, 2009

home is where the heart is!

No, I am not talking about my apartment.  One of my favorite blogs just posted pictures from a tour they did through an artists home.  I absolutely LOVE the way this woman decorates her house.  Its so simple and beautiful.  How could someone live there and not be happy?  I hate it sometimes how my apartment does not express me hardly at all.  I feel like its just so blah.  We cant paint the walls and its so small that we have clutter areas.  For instance, Jordan has 10 boxes of golf balls lined up next to our dresser.  Or right next to our coat rack we keep some of our spices and food.  I cant wait until I live in a place where I can express creativity a little more.  Scroll through this womans house.  Its so cute!! I love how she uses suit cases and night stands and such.  This year there is a garage sale that goes from Kentucky all the way to Georgia.  I would love to rent a U-Haul and find such cute and unique things.  Anyone wanna come with me?

Heres the link: http://decor8blog.com/2009/04/08/a-whimsical-home-in-seattle/

You have to copy and paste it onto your browser...


1 comment:

Rene` said...

I would LOVE to go with you! I actually just spent a few hours yesterday pouring over the design of homes on ArchitecturalDigest.com - unfortunately it's all far too pricey for me, but a girl can dream, can't she?

And altho I LOVE my little studio apartment, I can relate to the cluttered space. I try to keep it simplistic as possible (and luckily, I can paint)!