Thursday, March 3, 2011

Has spring sprung???

So I have this awesome friend named Beth.  We went to high school and reconnected after I had Henry.  I hang out with her at least once a week.  I love spending time with her because even though she had a baby eight weeks ago, she is always up for doing something fun.  I seriously dont know how I would have gotten through this winter without her!!

It was mayhem at the park yesterday! It was like all the kids had been locked in cages all winter and finally got out!  




6 comments:

Katie said...

ah! henry looks so old all the sudden!

Sarah said...

I agree. He looks like a big boy! So cute though.

Kathy Stone said...

Too cute! I love your pictures!! I'm so glad you have another Mom to hang out with! Make a huge difference! :)
Love you!!

The Caswells said...

I love, love, love the pictures of Henry hanging on the bars :)

Rene` said...

These are some of my fav pics of Henry EVER! Getting to be such a big, handsome young man :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh he looks like a little boy, not a baby...scary! But SO SO CUTE!