Henry has been keeping me on my toes as usual. He is such a crack up with all the mischief he causes. Silly boy. He has been doing this new thing where he rolls his eyes to the back of his head and says "WHOA!" Its hilarious. He also knows when he does certain things people will laugh at him. Its so silly and sweet to me how he loves being affirmed so much. His face lights up when people tell him good job or laugh when he does something funny.



The other night Jordan and I were playing darts in the basement while Henry was playing with toys. At the very end of the game Jordan got three bulls-eye's with one turn!! It was unbelievable and awesome.

This next photo explains my life lately. Henry is always wanting to be at my feet and have me hold him.

3 comments:
Oh...that last picture...I have totally been there! It is a phase though, and soon he won't want you to hold him as much :( Cherish it now as much as you can without going crazy :)
I can't wait to see you all! I can't believe 3 bullseyes!! Way to go Jord!
Such cute pics! Love them and you!
You guys are such a fun family! Hope we get to make up our family hangout soon!
Post a Comment