Honestly, if I shared all the things that have brought me to this place of excitement you guys would think I was crazy. I might get the confidence to share it on here one day. Come to think of it, I am not sure if it is that I dont have confidence. Maybe its more that I want to give the Lord justice... I dont want to just type it out.. It seems like something I want to talk about over coffee in an intimate setting... not something I send into the cyber world.
...if you feel a stirring in your heart to ask me about it.. please do... God is so amazing and His love for us is so beautiful.
I have been feeling his presence physically in my body... for instance as I am typing this I have a feeling of tingles in my jaw. So strange.
My pal Karen gave me the Jesus Culture cd the other day and I love it. The last song on the cd specifically has touched my heart so much. I made a bad decision earlier this week and was gossiping about someone with a friend... soon after the lyrics of this song were stuck in my head...
"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me...."
That is exactly the way the Lord would convict me of my sin. Instead of shaming me He reminded me of how much He loves me. What a great God!!
I attached it above to my blog..
I strongly encourage all of you to stop what you are doing right now and just listen to the lyrics.
Let me know whatcha think.. I know you all will love it!!
2 comments:
I want to hear about how God is working in your life - but I can't do a coffee date :( I'm excited for your excitement, and I pray God continues to intimately speak to you every day. I'm inspired by you, friend!
Love that song -- we sing it at church and everyone gets so pumped up. You should get NorthStar to start playing Jesus Culture songs!!
Post a Comment